Create your own songs and let the talent flow
Are you a musician and struggling to find apps to record and edit your creations? Then see how to download Bandlab and use on Android. We have tested the application and left all the main information about it and an evaluation of its functioning.
What is the BandLab app for?
BandLab is an application for creating, editing and sharing authored music, samples, bases and other content. It also works as a social network for independent artists to publish their work and projects on the platform.
There are more than 50 million active users on the app, with various types of music creation for you to follow. Like, comment and share the content; collaborate with artists around the world using BandLab.
How to use BandLab on Android?
When downloading BandLab apk, you need to create a profile in the application to start accessing the contents. You can use the bottom bar to access the app's main information, according to the tabs:
- home: top publications and feed to track popular content
- suggestions: contents suggested by the platform, based on your preferences;
- add new post: create content in the recording studio;
- notifications: invitations received on the platform and private messages;
- profile folder: where your saved, created and partnered content and projects are located.
In the recording studio there is a timeline for adding voice, sample, musical instruments and the looper. It is possible to apply autofix, which corrects the tone of the music, in addition to effects and equalization.
Download BandLab apk
To download Bandlab apk on Android, access the installer link right here, on the Uoldown page. However, you must have at least 60 MB free to have the app, in addition to operating system version 6.0 or higher.
- intuitive and simple interface;
- variety of options for creating songs;
- integrated social network;
- partnership options and other projects;
- low storage space.
- has bugs in the studio.